Dublin, August 5, 2022 (The Globe Newswire) – The Ligase Market – Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Product, Source, Application, End User and Country – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032 Report added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
Global Industry Overview of Ligase Market
The global ligase market is expected to reach $651.4 million by 2032 from $371.2 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate of 5.29% during the forecast period 2022-2032. The growth in the global ligase market is expected to be driven by factors such as the increasing prevalence of infectious and genetic diseases at the global level, increased awareness of enzyme-based diagnostic test and a large number of funding to implement research and development.
Market life cycle stage
The global ligase market is advancing rapidly with a significant increase in research and development activities related to a wide range of ligase products for disease detection, highlighting their importance in healthcare. Enzyme ligase plays an important role in the molecular diagnostics approach, assuring the safe and effective application of targeted therapies. Most of the players in the global ligase market offer products that include linkage groups and enzymes.
Increasing investments in research and development of enzyme-based molecular diagnostics is one of the key opportunities in the ligase market. Several diagnostic and pharmaceutical companies are working collaboratively to develop drugs and use ligase as a therapeutic method for applications in many indications of disease in order to enable effective diagnosis, treatment selection, dose selection, and treatment monitoring.
Several techniques are being used in the development of the use of ligases to detect and identify specific DNA or RNA sequences. This ligase market space has been segmented into applications that include ligase chain reaction (LCR), ligase reaction detection (LDR), next generation sequencing (NGS), repetitive stretch detection (RED), rolling circuit amplification (RCA), proximity binding assay (PLA). ), molecular cloning, PCR-mediated splicing, mutation detection, and other applications as drug target. Some of these techniques are briefly described as follows:
- Ligase chain reaction (LCR): LCR is an amplification process in contrast to polymerase chain reaction (PCR), which involves a thermostable ligase to link two different probes or molecules together, which can then be amplified by a standard PCR cycle.
- Ligase detection reaction (LDR): LDR is a ligase chain reaction (LCR)-based methodology that involves one pair of probes complementary to a single strand of target DNA. This technology uses a high-resolution, heat-based DNA ligase that can discriminate against ligation of mismatched probes.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS): In next generation sequencing, a DNA ligase is used to determine the presence of a nucleotide at a specific position in the DNA sequence. The role of this sequence depends on the ability of the DNA ligase to unambiguously identify and standardize bases.
- Splicing-mediated PCR: Splicing-mediated PCR allows the creation of model sequence templates without subcloning from macromolecules, for example, artificial amplified yeast chromosomes (YACs).
- Fast Ligase
- T4 DNA Ligase
- Escherichia coli DNA Ligase
- Tth DNA Ligase
- T4 RNA Ligase
- Pfu DNA Ligase
- Escherichia coli
- Pyrococcus furiosus
Via the app
- Ligase chain reaction (LCR)
- ligase detection reaction (LDR)
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Repeated expansion detection (red)
- Rolling Circuit Amplification (RCA)
- Proximity ligation examination (PLA)
- molecular cloning
- PCR-mediated ligation
- mutation detection
by end user
- Laboratories and research institutions
- Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies
- Diagnostic laboratories
Demand – Motives and Constraints
- The growing need for ligases in the treatment of diseases
- High rates of diseases such as cancer and genetic disorders
- Researchers increasingly focus on non-toxic biocatalysts
- High reception costs include small and medium businesses
- Variation in Ligase Repair Ability
- Use of frameworks based on polymerase chain reaction
- Recover lost or rearranged genetic information
Main topics covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Global Ligase Market: Market Overview
4 Industry Analysis
5 market dynamics
6 competitive landscape
7 Global Legacy Market (by Product Type), Value (Million Dollars) and Volume (Units), 2021-2032
8 Global Ligase Market (by type of source), value (million dollars), 2021-2032
9 Global Ligase Market (by Application), Value ($ Million), 2021-2032
10 Global Legacy Market (By End User), Value (Million Dollars) and Volume (Units), 2021-2032
11 Global Legacy Market (by Region), Value (Million Dollars) and Volume (Units), 2021-2032
12 Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- ArcticZymes Technologies ASA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Codexis, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Inspiralis Limited, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- New England Biolabs (UK) Limited.
- Promega company
- QIAGEN NV
- SBS Genetech
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q5e09a